Roasted potatoes are one of those dishes we never tire of, and can never have too many recipes for! This spring when I shared my new creation of Montreal Roasted Potatoes, they were a huge hit, so I knew it wasn’t just me always on the lookout for new creative ways to make this favorite side dish.
With plenty of summer days and nights left to enjoy, there are many steak dinners and cookouts in our future, and some tasty taters make both extra delicious. This time around I chose the most popular seasoning mix on the block for these simple, 3-ingredient Everything Roasted Potatoes with Everything Bagel Seasoning.
Related: 35 Best Crock Pot Potato Recipes
What Is In Everything Bagel Seasoning?
Everything Bagel Seasoning is what you find sprinkled on top of an everything bagel. It is a mix of poppy seeds, toasted sesame seeds, dried garlic, dried onion and salt. There is an even mix of each ingredient, except the salt, which there is less of. In the last year or so, this seasoning mix has become all the rage and can be found in a wide variety of recipes from chicken to party mixes. You can find it on the spice aisle, or even make your own!
This recipe is so simple, it’s perfect for a busy weeknight or weekend cookout when you want to be part of the party and not stuck in the kitchen. With only three ingredients, you might not even have to make a trip to the store! All you need for a side dish packed with a flavor punch.
- baby red potatoes
- olive oil
- everything bagel seasoning
Related 30 Crazy Easy Crock Pot Veggie Side Dishes
The other fantastic thing about this recipe is you can easily adapt it for the size of crowd you’re feeding. It’s a 1:1 ratio of everything, so you can half it, double it or even triple it. If you are going to increase it from this amount, I would recommend splitting the potatoes on two baking pans for even browning.
How To Make Everything Bagel Seasoning Roasted Potatoes
- Rinse your baby red potatoes and pat dry with paper towels. They skin has to be dry so the oil and seasoning with stick to them.
- Quarter your potatoes into bite size pieces. Some of the potatoes might be small enough they only need halved. Just make sure they are all about the same size for even cooking. Place in a large bowl and gently toss with the oil and seasoning mix.
- Transfer the seasoned potatoes onto a large rimmed baking sheet and spread into an even layer. Roast for 30-45 minutes until brown and fork tender, stirring once during cooking.
Every single bite of these potatoes have huge flavor. They pair so well with so many main dishes, the versatility will have you making them over and over year round. If you need a make ahead dish to take with you to a fun gathering, you could even roast them at home and reheat on site! They are sure to become a go-to tater recipe quickly!
Best Tips For Everything Bagel Seasoning Roasted Potatoes
- Be sure to cut the potatoes into similar sized chunks for even cooking.
- If you need to double or triple this recipe, split the potatoes between two baking pans for even browning.
- Remember to stir the potatoes during cooking so all sides get brown.
- Larger red potatoes or yellow potatoes would work well with this recipe too.
What To Serve Everything Roasted Potatoes With:
More Tasty Potato Recipes:
Everything Bagel Seasoning Roasted Potatoes
- 3 lbs baby red potatoes, quartered
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
Preheat oven to 425.
In a large bowl mix all ingredients.
Transfer to baking sheet in single layer.
Roast for 30-45 minutes until brown and tender, stirring once.