Using video conferencing solutions, you can enhance your business. Tools for remote communication offer numerous advantages, the main of which are saving time and resources. The iMind platform is also a video conferencing tool for companies.
It’s a user-friendly solution highly appreciated by users in the U.S.A. and other countries. And they managed to improve the benefits of online conferencing to the highest figures.
What features does iMind offer?
This video conferencing platform has a wide variety of options for any business need. Among the core peculiarities, we underline:
- screen sharing is available to be used by several participants at the same time;
- simple and fast room creation (no more ten for free);
- recording the meetings, their cloud storage, and sharing;
- managing the volume of attendees;
- comfortable conditions to talk thanks to noise suppression.
The unique feature of iMind.com is providing you with a plan demanding no charge and having almost all the functions available for chargeable subscriptions. A chance to invite up to a hundred participants and make no more than ten various rooms meets the most basic needs of business calls. Though, if you need more opportunities, there are three more plans for a reasonable price affordable in the U.S. and other places.
The main pros and cons of iMind.com
Regarding all the abovementioned peculiarities of the conferences in iMind, we reveal the following benefits:
- you can start working on the platform easily, as it’s simple to join a conference or create your own one;
- high-quality connection, sound, and video allow for comfortable communication for the entire team, wherever its members are located;
- the free plan makes it possible to get to know the tool and decide if you need more functionality;
- paid options are affordable, and the limits of features diminish depending on the requirements of a company size;
- the platform grows and develops fast, so the feedback the users leave is a strong driving power for solution improvements;
- the tool is available for browsers, or you can use it in the app, which makes it comfortable to join the meetings from almost any device;
- users trust the platform, which you can see according to the G2 reviews.
These are objective factors making people pay attention to iMind.com.
Among the inconveniences that can happen with any video conferencing solution, it’s worth considering lags sometimes appear when many people join the conference. Some people also consider the absence of live support for the free plan as a disadvantage.
Which iMind plan would be optimal for you?
The variety of plans allows iMind customers to choose options that are the most convenient for their cases:
- Free – provides the core functions with some reasonable limits. It is convenient for private use or basic business meetings like one-on-one sessions, meetings with video when up to four people participate, or bigger conferences with no video, up to a hundred people invited.
- Pro – extends the features the free plan offers. There, a chat for business appears where you can talk online. Using this option, you can create more rooms, invite more people, and organize conferences where more people can use their webcams. There, you can also record several conferences simultaneously. This plan is suggested for small teams working separately or for teams inside companies working on a project requiring frequent online communication.
- Business – improves existing features and gives opportunities for live-streaming. As for support service, you get a personal account where you can deal with your troubles appearing during your work. iMind suggests this option for small to middle-sized companies.
- Enterprise – extends the limits to the maximum and provides you with a personal manager for support service. It would be perfect for middle to large-sized businesses.
To learn more about the peculiarities of each plan, you can visit the iMind.com website.
What are customer reviews about iMind.com in the USA?
The platform gained some significant trust from users from the United States. Each customer finds his own advantages in this solution, but most of them pay particular attention to the robust connection, screen sharing possibilities, and ease of use. To learn more about the tool and how people liked it, visit the G2 reviews website.
Among all the modern online conferencing solutions, iMind is now the most discussed. You can explain this by fast development or something else. But the fact is that the iMind team makes everything possible to give their users the most relevant opportunities to meet modern requirements for business communication.